Social Media Links

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Beloved Sec 2s

Hello!

As the title says; I'm gonna blog about my sec 2s. As you guys know, I'm sec 2 IC. I've been teaching them for at least 3 months now? I not sure :) Hahahah! But it sure is fun to teach them!

Sometimes, it's a little disappointing to teach them though. Some of their attitude are absolutely wrong :/ They are self-centered. When they are tired they just don't want to do it properly. Why can't they understand that their squad mates are suffering with them. When they are in NPCC, they are a squad and not individual. I really hope they understand that. I really wish there are more bonding session so that I can be closer to them and understand them more. I bet they have their own issues too right? I really hope that they will motivate one another to come for CCA no matter how much they hate it. I said this a lot of times already but I'm still gonna say it. Since they are in this CCA, why not just do their best so that they can enjoy their times in NPCC and at least create great memories that they can remember for life? Won't that be nice?

My dear girls in sec 2 squad: Those who always don't come, I don't know whether you will read this or not, but why don't you wanna come? Can you tell me at least? You girls are good. Really. Gladys and Cass are quite good with their drills just that sometimes you girls make small mistakes that can be easily rectified. Bernice is very good in campcraft! You girls make the best team! You all can teach one another. Husnina is really shy, but I bet if she opens up, she would be outstanding just like Zi Qi, Kerine, Rachel and Miranda! :)

To my boys: You guys are awesome. I know some of you are very tired when you guys come for CCA. Especially those who have 2 or more CCAs. I know you guys are tired. But then you will never know what are your squad mate going through. Some might have to wake up early and sleep very late because of where they stay. You'll never know! And don't always stay in the same group okay? Leave no man behind. Some of your squad mate don't have any one to hang out with and that might be a reason why they don't wanna come for CCA!

If you guys take my advice. I assure you, you WILL be one of the best squads :) Or maybe THE BEST squad :) I enjoy seeing you all laughing but not too much during training alright? You have improved a lot ever since I started taking you all. Really. I really don't know why but you guys do much better when Sir isn't around! Jiayous okay? NDP this year. Work hard, train hard, play hard :) Hope to see you all bond more as a squad!

Love you guys :*

Hahaha! Sounds damn mushy, but who cares. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment