Social Media Links

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Life teaches us important lessons

Hellooo!

Yesterday while I was playing soccer with Danish, this thought and quote struck me very hard. Danish was ramming the ball at me but it wasn't pain uh, so he said I was a 'pro' because I didn't feel a pain. The only thing that came to my mind is this "The emotional pain and mental pain hurts so badly that physical pain is nothing ."

This tells me so much... Somehow, it just reflected how strong I was and boosted my self-confidence. I told myself, no matter what happens, I will never let anything bring me down or stop smiling. I'm gonna smile no matter what happens. Because a day without laughter is a day wasted.

Haishh... Was supposed to help with the certificate thing, but then I followed Mr Suki around and did my history homework and pass it up to Ms Yati straightaway. Then I was slacking at Mr Suki's office till he had to go. Then I went to play soccer with the sec2s. Hahah! Amsyar underestimated me. He didn't want to let me play goalie at first. Then I saved the ball then all of them was like "Woahhh, ini perempuan baik pe.." Hahah! Fun luhh.... Will play with them again, very fun. I also long time no play soccer sia... Finally playing again! Hahah! Alrighht, have to go pack my stuff for school tmr.

Byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment