Social Media Links

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Still into you

Hello!


Me is back from Vietnam! Honestly, I don't wanna blog about Vietnam now, I have more things on my mind to blog about. Needa upload pics to comp then blog about Vietnam.

Haishhh! Honestly speaking, I still love Jarius... I just keep thinking about him all the time. I miss him so much. I understand that he is happy without me now. And I hope he is. :( All the memories of us just keeps coming back. I can't bear this much of pain. I'm just a normal girl. Actually just below average. I'm sucha failure in life. I actually accidentally locked my mum out of the house for 6hours. What the fuck man! Gosh I really hate myself. Sometimes, I keep wondering why I exist. I'm not good in anything man. Studies, attitude etc. I envy those girls who are smart and pretty. They are honestly so lucky. Why can't I be like them?

I wish he knew what is going through my mind. 6 months without him is not easy. I love him. Everyone around me is busy attached. While I'm alone. Yeah, this is what I wanted. But I didn't expect to suffer this much. Sometimes, I feel happy to be single. But then... I'm really not used to it.

Things at home are not getting better either. They get suckier by the day. I wanna escape from all these nonsense can? It's too much for me to bear. :( I want him back. I miss him too much! Just give me one day with him and I will be happy.

To JJ: Sorry for everything. I know I'm not the best. I love you.

:(


B R O K E N

No comments:

Post a Comment