Social Media Links

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Auditioning for the first time

Helloo people!

I know I haven't posted the Vietnam trip, the photos aren't out on Facebook yet and I didn't take a lot of photos... So yeahh! Just wait till the photos are out then I will settle them :)

I know I MIA-ed for a while too! So I'm just gonna blog a really small update!

I'm gonna audition for Jack Neo's upcoming movie "The Lion Man". It's a Chinese new year movie for 2014. I'm auditioning for the Female Laad... So I'm really scared. ARGHHHH! The audition preparation list is out already. I only have 20 min to memorize the script then prepare a short performance (Sing or dance). Goshh! I can't do anything about the script but to train my pronunciation. For the song, I haven't prepared anything yet. I don't know what to sing. Gahhhh! I've thought about singing Cup Song which Ash suggested. But then, it was kinda hard... Especially when I'm nervous. Then I thought about Titanium.. I was like, okay, that's kinda okay. But I always zao xia at the chorus, so I'm scared. Then I thought of singing either Kelly Clarkson's Breakaway or Demi Lovato's skyscraper. I really need advice :(

I'm pretty nervous because I really want this role. Hopefully, God hears my prayers and answers it. Even if I don't, I believe that God will have a plan for me and bless me even further. I'm confident and positive that I got chances to get the role. Then the income that I get can help my mum with her financial burden! My mum also approved of it already! Gosh! Imagine me being famous! It's a childhood dream come true. Hahah! I shan't expect too much cause I don't want too have great disappointments too.

Alrights, I guess that's all. Wish me all the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment