Social Media Links

Friday, January 13, 2017

2016

In a blink of an eye, 2016 has ended just like that. It seems like I didn't achieve much. But while I was preparing for this post, I realized I've done so many things, both good and bad. Like always, I learnt a lot in a year. 2016 has been both good and bad, a lot of tough time but also wonderful moments which I constantly wish I can relive. I can't believe I did it, I survived.

To many more wonderful years.

I remember how I started the year with a high fever, asthma attack and my period. I quarreled with mama too and it was just a really bad start.

This was me on NYE, lol. 

On Jan 11 (funny how I still remember the date), I went to Siloso beach with kambing and Sophia.

And of course, Chinese New Year and Kitty's birthday.

Year of the Monkey

CNY

Kitty's birthday celebration

I remember trying to find a job asap cause I was going to Bali in March. Got a new job on Jan 15 at Cineleisure as a part time retail assistant. Constantly dressing up all day cause I was working in town. It was obviously an achievement. Working in a place I grew up having a fear for cause it was always so crowded with people. Dealt pretty well with my anxiety. And of course that was when I met someone who cheated on me. Was a sad story but thank god I managed to get over that phase.

That was also the same time I got a lot more new piercing cause I had friends working at the shop that pierces ears hahah!

One of the first few piercings lol. Another helix

Random photo of me at work. (My hair and eyebrows were so point wtf)

Staycation with the cheater


Was so in love with this dress



Moving on to March, I went to Bali which was the highlight of the month! Also, my first tattoo!
Sadly my perfume spilled and it smudged my air ticket :(







And April was, sadly, the start of my drinking problem.


Then in May, I downloaded Tinder and I was instantly hooked omg. Also the same time I met Malcolm. And I signed my first full time job on the last day.


June was pretty okay. First full time job and first full time pay, omg. Best part was I got my first pay a few days before my birthday.










Then comes July... I turned legal and met one of the greatest bunch of people, also the month I met the one guy I wanted to marry.











Then August! Went fishing for the first time, my prawning obsession started and Darryl's birthday!
Went Genting with Xav as well and then 2 weeks later I had my tonsils removed. Did I mentioned that I got into a fist fight too! HAHA










 September was fun cause I went for like my first company chalet, art musuem with Darryl and met a really good photographer that took a lot of nice pictures for me hahaha! Erhemm, first experience in hotel too ;)  Not forgetting working Halloween shifts for both Sept and Oct in USS!





















October! KL trip, HHN with Darryl and more Halloween shifts!

















In a blink of an eye, it was November. Malacca trip and also when I met Johnathan. Not forgetting my first time in Canvas and my major shopping trip! And also my last time in Zouk.




Last but not least, Dec! The month of joy. Got my belly button pierced, Christmas celebration and meeting my new date for 2k17!










NYE!!!



I'm very thankful for everything that has happened, thankful for the people I meet. Yeah I did a lot of mistakes, but I don't think I ever regretted any of those decisions I made. Many people came into my life, many left too. I'm thankful and truly blessed for what I have today. Honestly, super proud of myself for making through 2k16. Pretty excited to see what 2k17 has in store for me. My Europe trip, Bangkok and of course going back to school in August! And of course... Spending 2k17 with my bajiaoyu.

No comments:

Post a Comment