Social Media Links

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Been wanting to blog for awhile, but never really got the energy to do so. Sometimes I get afraid to write my thoughts, just because I'm afraid that my feelings will become so overwhelming that I fall back into the depressive state. Honestly, that's sad. Cause this space was supposed to be a place where I can be honest with myself and to whoever who is reading this. I keep my blog so lowkey just so I can talk things out here. Ohwell, life sucks.

There are a lot of things I want to talk about, but I guess, I just want everything to pass first before I really talk it out. Gonna do something a little different today, and probably in the next few posts. Just answering questions, at least, it gives me time to ponder about things, take my mind away for a lil, be it good or bad.

Well, here we go. 70 brutally honest/horrible questions.

01: Do you have a good relationship with your parents? Honestly, no I don't . I wish it was better sometimes, but somehow I prefer it to be like this. 
02: Who did you last say “I love you” to? I say it pretty often, but if you're talking about the times when I meant it, it was pretty recent but he thought I didn't mean it. 
03: Do you regret anything? I try to live life with no regrets, but I have come to a conclusion that the one thing I truly regret was not saving money for rainy days.
04: Are you insecure? Yes, very. I think of my outlook presentation all the time. "You look okay" is not good enough for me. 
05: What is your relationship status? I'm single right now, and I prefer it to stay this way for the time being.
06: How do you want to die? 2 ways; I either die peacefully in my sleep, or commit suicide with a shotgun (which basically will never happen so chill)
07: What did you last eat? Nasi Lemak from work!
08: Played any sports? I do play a lot of sports. Soccer, basketball, floorball, handball, volleyball, badminton. The list goes on.
09: Do you bite your nails? I actually really hate it. One of my pet peeves. 
10: When was your last physical fight? 19th August 2016
11: Do you like someone? Yes I do, but it won't happen, for now at least. 
12: Have you ever stayed up 48 hours? Yes, countless times. Those insomnia days.
13: Do you hate anyone at the moment? Hate is such a strong word. But no, if I dislike someone, I distance myself away. 
14: Do you miss someone? Yes, I do. Quite a number of people that I miss actually. 
15: Have any pets? I don't but I would like a furry friend or a monkey. 
16: How exactly are you feeling at the moment? Lost, upset, tired. 
17: Ever made out in the bathroom? Yes
18: Are you scared of spiders? Not particularly, I mean if it appears out of nowhere, yes I would be but I'm not afraid of them.
19: Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Yes, I'd learn to save money. 
20: Where was the last place you snogged someone? His house. 
21: What are your plans for this weekend? Well, gonna rest up on Saturday and work on Sunday. 
22: Do you want to have kids? How many? Still on the fence about having kids. But if my husband really wants them, I'll have 2; an older son and younger daughter. 
23: Do you have piercings? How many? Yes I do, 11 altogether. 
24: What is/are/were your best subject(s)? English and F&N
25: Do you miss anyone from your past? Yes, definitely. 
26: What are you craving right now? Koi's Ovaltine Macchiato
27: Have you ever broken someone’s heart? Not proud of it but yes. 
28: Have you ever been cheated on? Yes, twice. 
29: Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? I did. 
30: What’s irritating you right now? PMS and a handful of people. And this weird lost feeling that I have constantly been feeling. 
31: Does somebody love you? I genuinely hope so. 
32: What is your favourite color? Generally, I like pink, black, white, grey. teal and gold. 
33: Do you have trust issues? The issue is I trust people way too much. But I'm starting to close up. 
34: Who/what was your last dream about? Apparently I had a weird dream that made me accidentally punch someone in my sleep. I can't even remember the contents of the dream. 
35: Who was the last person you cried in front of? Sathes. 
36: Do you give out second chances too easily? Yes, very. Too easily. 
37: Is it easier to forgive or forget? I forgive more than I forget. 
38: Is this year the best year of your life? Nope. Not at all.
39: How old were you when you had your first kiss? 12
40: Have you ever walked outside completely naked? I don't want to get arrested for public nudity/sexual harassment. 
51: Favourite food? I love Laksa, Chicken Rice and Briyani. 
52: Do you believe everything happens for a reason? Yes, of course it does. 
53: What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? Watched an episode of Assassination Classroom on Netflix. 
54: Is cheating ever okay? No.
55: Are you mean? I can be if I want to. 
56: How many people have you fist fought? 1
57: Do you believe in true love? Love barely exists anymore, lust is more prominent nowadays. 
58: Favourite weather? As long as it's cold/chilly. 
59: Do you like the snow? I haven't experienced real snow yet. 
60: Do you wanna get married? Hopefully I do. 
61: Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? Yes, I love it when it's not said in a insulting/demeaning manner. 
62: What makes you happy? A lot of things, but people still tend to piss me off.
63: Would you change your name? Nope. I used to hate it but I love how unique it is now. 
64: Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? I hope not, we barely talk anymore. 
65: Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? If I have reciprocating feelings, I'd give it a shot, otherwise, turn him down. 
66: Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? Yes, thankfully there's quite a number of them. 
67: Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? Last was Justin/my brother. 
68: Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? Him. 
69: Do you believe in soulmates? Yes I do. In fact, I believe everyone has more than one soulmate. 
70: Is there anyone you would die for? People are not that worthy to die for now. My life has more value, if I stayed alive and die for myself because I actually appreciate the worth of my life. 

http://fillyouraskbox.tumblr.com/post/126261698244/70-horrible-questions-fuck-it

No comments:

Post a Comment