Social Media Links

Friday, March 22, 2013

BEST DAY EVER

OMGOMGOMG!!! I'M SO EXCITED TO POST THIS!!!!

Today morning, I had counselling at MSF. Then I cabbed down to City Hall to meet Wan Yu! Then we went to Pennisula Plaza! Saw a Avenged Sevenfold raglan ( Which I plan to buy)!!! OMG! Then we went to *Scape!

Okay! So today is Naomi's flea. I went to check it out. Didn't find anything that I liked :( Even if I liked something, I had no money :( She's pretty though! Then me and Wan Yu went to sit down! Then we saw a few girls fangirling so I went to see who was that! IT WAS TOSH ROCK! This isn't the best part yet! It was pretty weird because everyone was standing like 2-4 metres away from him and snapping away from their phones. He walked past me and I shouted "Hi Tosh!" and waved! He turned around and waved back! Hahahahah! :D Didn't get a photo though, he was filming some stuff so couldn't really take photos with him!

Then me and Wan Yu go stalk him (We weren't the only ones, other girls were more crazy!) Then while I was about to go down, I SAW THE MOST AMAZING PERSON EVER! IT WAS WANG WEI LIANG! OMG! I SCREAMED OKAYY! LIKE REALLY LOUD! I RAN WITH HIM! Hahah1 Then he went in *Scape's Hub Office or something like that on the 4th level. Then me and Wan Yu camped until he came out. We were also waiting for Darryl too! Then it was about to rain! So, we went to Cineleisure to slack. Just when I was about to go to KFC! I SAW RIDHWAN AZMAN AND TAN JIAN HAO! Only got a pic with Ridhwan though!



We sat at KFC to wait for Wang Wei Liang! Then I went to go buy some popcorn chicken, I was very scared that Wei Liang would come out when I was buying. But it was totally different! JUST AS I WAS ABOUT TO GO BACK TO THE TABLE, I SAW HIM COME IN FROM THE SIDE DOOR! I WAS LIKE! WTF?! IS THIS FATE?! Then I took a photo with him (Darryl rushed into the photo :( , So I cropped him out :D)




OMG! WE ARE LIKE THE PERFECT COUPLE! JUST LOOK AT HIM, HE'S SO SHUAI AND I'M SO CHIO (Let me be bhb for once uh)! ARGHH! IMAGINE I GET MARRIED TO HIM ONE DAY! THIS PHOTO WILL BE THE STARTER TO THE RELATIONSHIP. Okay luhh, I know I'm overthinking luhh! But seriously, I JUST DREAMT OF HIM LAST NIGHT YOU KNOW! IT'S REALLY FATE AND DESTINY YOU KNOW! I REALLY HOPE HE GETS TO KNOW ME BETTER! :(

I LOVE YOU WANG WEI LIANG, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART. NEVER REPLACED!
THAT'S WHY I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND. I ONLY WANT YOU!


PS: I'm just fangirling, don't judge me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment