Social Media Links

Thursday, March 21, 2013

I WANNA BE RICH AND FAMOUS

Hello~

I'm pretty sad right now actually. Firstly because someone at home took my phone and that person is not willing to give it back to me. Secondly, I have NO MONEY AT ALL! :( Tmr's Naomi Neo's flea. I wanna buy some stuff :( It's really sucky to be really poor. People complain about having no money and yet go out every single day and spend lotsa money buying really nice clothes that I can't afford. I really need to work man... I am so desperate for money that I even wanted to steal money you know! :( I'm trying my best to save up whatever I can. But honestly, my pocket money is just too little. $100 for a month is really really really not enough :( $150 is still an acceptable amount. I don't wish to compare but my friend's pocket money is 2-3 times more than mine. Haishh, I can't blame anyone though. This is life. Shit happens.

I wanna be famous cause my stuff will then be sponsored. I won't have to pay a single bit! :) I really wanna do reviews for people though! I think sharing is caring. I like to try new stuff (that's why I easily get into trouble)! Hahah!

Anyways! Even though I was unactive on this blog, I've been getting readers somehow. There's 10 pageviews for today (Before I blogged this post), not the highest but it's kinda active! Should I start doing reviews? I mean it would be fun giving honest opinion and helping a company get more customers. I mean if I get famous for this, I can even get paid and sponsored! :D

Hahah! Big dreams start small! :)

I guess that's all. I will find ways to improve my blog though! ;D

That's all for now! Love you awesome peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment