Social Media Links

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Keep holding on

Hello! I think it's been a long time since I blogged right? Sorry uhh! Moved into my grandma's place and there is no wifi. Recently got my broadband! Wheee~ Bt it's damn bloody slow. :(

Okayy! Let's see what I can talk about. I'm getting used to staying here. A few days after I moved in, wasn't that used to but now I am! :) Hehehe!!

Damn bored sia. Honestly, I got nothing to blog about. Anyways, I'm gonna post up a Ear cuff collection soon! Haishh! :(

I'm totally broke now yet I have a huge urge to go shopping. Sometimes I wonder, why must I be borned into a poor and broken family. I know I should accept what is given to me. But it is something I really can't understand. I wanna work, yet I can't get a job because I'm too busy with school :( Haishh! I hope that I can get a part time job or better. Earn through blogshop.. Haishh! :(

I really wish like I find $1M on the floor. I will go shopping and satisfy all my urge for shopping then save the rest for more shopping in the future. Haishh! So muchhh sighing. Kayluh. I wanna get started with my earcuff post. It's gonna be a looooooong post.

Byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment