Social Media Links

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Orchard Road

Hello!

Long time since I blogged because I've been so busy with my blogshop account then forgot about this account :x. Sorry!

Heheh! So let's blog about today.
Went to Orchard today. Didn't buy anything. But I saw NAOMI NEO! Still cannot die in peace though. Cause I havent't meet my Wang Wei Liang and Synyster Gates! I also saw Recruit Muthu from Ahboys to Men! :D Cool siol! I saw two blogshop owners but didn't recognise them till I got home. Went to Flea at Scape, so many awesome things but then no money.. So sad. There was this very awesome bralet, acid wash some more. But then it looked very pricy.. Haishh..

I really don't know what to blog about. Shifting to Ah Yi's house tmr :/ Don't want go sia.. But no choice. Haishhh! :(
Whatever!

Byeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment