Social Media Links

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Audition and the haze

Hello!

TODAY WAS THE AUDITION! Hahah! It went okay! I flunked it. But whatever. Hahah! Y O L O! The room was so silent, like who on earth can be so silent?! Hahah! But it was okay I guess! Managed to see Noah Yap, Joshua Tan and Maxi Lim. Sadly Tosh and Wei Liang not around. Officially seen all the crews of Ah Boys To Men! Hahah! I was the 3rd auditionee. So I finished like very early. Kitty, Darryl and I went window shopping at Far East. The fvcking haze was 401! WHAT THE FVCK MAN. It was really ghost town. When Kitty and Darryl went back, I went back to scape to check out the audition thing. I saw Kelly and Ashley! Hahah! Also saw Shannice. Catched up with Kelly and Ashley. Waited for them till their audition ended. Then headed back home to rest awhile before going out to meet mum and bro! :)

Ohmaigoodness. I feel like there's a need to blog about the haze. THE HAZE IS TERRIBLE. It's even stupid cause the Indo president or whoever says that we are being childish and too pampered because we are complaining about the haze. Say we don't complain when there's fresh air. Who the fvck complains about fresh air? You're causing so much people to fall ill. Now everything also not affordable and you're being so cruel. What did the trees do to you that you have to burn them down? Cutting may be a slower process, but at least you can make paper and sell right? idiots. And then you tell us to save the earth? Are you kidding? You're contributing about 80% of the pollution now. And you blame us for not offing the lights and fan? Seriously? Kill yourselves. -.- So frustrating. Everything is cancelled now. The worse thing is I'm still stucked at "Home" WTF MAN! BTW, I don't hate on Indonesians. I just feel angry towards the organization and company that wanted to burn down the forest and very angry towards the president who is encouraging the burning and insulting us Singaporeans. I still love my Indonesian readers :*

Arghhh! That's all. Please take care of yourselves alright? Drink more water to detox your body. Take frequent showers and stay indoors. Wear your mask if you're going out. If masks are out of stock, make one ;) Loveya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment