Social Media Links

Monday, October 14, 2013

Halloween Horror Night 2013

Heylooooo! IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS ONE! DAMN!

Yesterday night I went for the Halloween Horror Night 3(HHN) even at Universal Studios Singapore(USS). I been there last year too! Omg, it gets better by the year. Like really. The thing I love most about this year's HHN is that there are so many hot guys. OMG! There was this really cute vampire guy! Goshhh <3. Hahah! I also like the disco part. Too bad I didn't instavideo. I was high as fuck, omg. Sorry fuck is the only word I can use to describe the feeling. Was dancing like mad. Hahah! Sadly Cylon and Human wasn''t open. :( So the theme for this year is about this three sister; The Maiden Of The Opera, Crone of the Forest and The Daughter Of The Undead! There was 4 haunted house but I only managed to go to 3 of them! Even though it was not as scary as last year but it was still awesome. The street ghost were not very creepy. I got scared not because I'm afraid of those things but because they suddenly appear from nowhere. Hahah! Which was good. The funny thing is, the ghost aren't scary, they are more handsome/cute than scary! HAHAHAH! Wanna see my new boyfriend? HAHAHA


Omg, he so cute man! Hahah! I was like "Eh dude, you not scary but you damn hot siah!" HAHAHAH! WTF. He'd probably be like "Wtf girl, you're cute too" HAHAHAH! Just kidding. I wish he thought that way! >< *Wishing* Imagine I found him on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, OMG, the perfect love story omg. Hahah!

Let me tell you a story regarding this photo;

Ashwenee and I wanted to take photo with this guy! Ashwenee stood on top the podium there and he was like " No no no, you go down there this is my spot." Then Ashwenee argued that she can stand there. Then I stand below there and ask kitty to take the photo. Then he was like " Whose this girl?" HAHAHAHAHAH SOME MORE HIS VOICE IS LIKE THE DWARF/ELF/LEPRECHAUN VOICE. HAHAHAHAHHAHAH! OMG, THATS WHY THE PHOTO IS LIKE THAT! HAHAHAHAH!

Guess who we saw?!


Hahah! So lucky to see them!


This guy tried to scare me but fail so terribly. Hahah! Then he wanted to play staring contest with me. So funny. I think I pissed a lot of "ghost" off. HAHAHAH


THERE WAS A WEREWOLF!


Here's us in the Shrek 4D theatre (Audrey cool uh, never smile! :D HAHAH)

Candid #ootd with Ash!

Hello Hairy man! HAHAHAH

HAHAH! THIS STATUE MAKES ME LAUGH SO MUCH BECAUSE OF THIS INDIAN GUY! THE INDIAN DUDE DIDN'T KNOW THAT IT WAS A REAL PERSON AND NOT A STATUE! THEN THE INDIAN DUDE WAS LIKE" EH TAKE PHOTO TAKE PHOTO" IN THE INDIAN ACCENT! OMGOMGOMG HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

Different guy uh, but quite cute also! >< If you haven't got your tix for Halloween Horror Night 3 at Universal Studios Singapore, get it here! :) ($68 only lahh, cheap la cheap la, Hahah!)

Ending this post with a pic of my boyf! BYEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment