Social Media Links

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Growing up

Hello! This was the topic was supposed to blog about yesterday. But changed the subject, hahah!

Alright, I don't know why but I just felt like I'm becoming more and more mature. Every night when I blog, I feel like I'm doing my reflections. That's how I learn from my mistakes. Like seriously. Hahah! My mum is the kind that over-worries , worry about the smallest things. She just holds on too tightly on us. So it's very hard to grow. Because you wanna be independent but she doesnt let you out of the house. You wanna be responsible but when you make a small mistake, she's never trusting you of anything again. So it's very hard to grow up literally.

Two nights ago, she told me that she can't sleep because I'm awake. It's the most stupid reason ever. Like seriously. Plus I wasn't in a good mood, I was quite irritated uh. But then I told her I couldn't sleep and I will sleep when I'm sleepy. I told her I want to be mature and I don't want her to constantly worry about me. I told her she needed to let go. I was betting that she will be angry about me saying that to her. Surprisingly, she understood and she went to sleep. I've tried to tell her a lot of times, but she never seemed to listen. She always say loads of crap like I don't want her to worry, i'm a big girl I can do anything I want now and crap like that.

I'm really glad that things turn out differently. But obviously, I really need to start maturing up lah. Hope I don't blow the chance. It feels good being matured. As though I'm an adult already. The feeling is just so different. And I like this feeling. I hope that not only will I be mature at home but spiritually matured too.

In case you are wondering, I'm blogging in the bus service 190 to Far East Plaza. I'm going shopping for Christmas! Yay! I am planning to wear a Harem Pants with like a formal top and my Jeffery Campbell. If all else fails, I will just buy a Maxi Dress. Worst case scenario, wear jeans lorh. HAHAH! But I hope I won't lah. (:

Alright, I guess that's all. I'm reaching my stop in like 2 stops. Soyeahhh, that's all for now. Bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment