Social Media Links

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Fuck this shit

This feeling is killing me so badly. I hate it so much. Why do I have to always go through this feeling. I don't want to be sad for a guy. It's so dumb. Especially when you know that the guy wouldn't care. 

I waited almost a year to see you once again. I was happy that whole day. That whole week actually. You made me the happiest girl. Until things changed. Gahhhhh

Fuck this shit . 

I really really want to get drunk so I can sleep now till tmrw morning then go school and just focus on my studies come home and just sleep again. 

I really don't want to fight over some one. Cause I never win. I'm not pretty, i'm not fun, i'm not slim, i'm not smart. I'm practically useless. U.S.E.L.E.S.S 

I shall just be alone forever. 

Screw this shit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment