Social Media Links

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Missing you

So fustrated now. I'm like sick yet I can't sleep. Having severe mood swings. But no because of my period. Ahahah. I miss talking to him so damn much. 

How can someone be so sweet in one night but emo the next? It's pretty depressing to see him like this. I really hope he is fine. I don't even know what happened to him. Every now and then, all I can think of is him. I really don't want to text him cause i'm afraid I'm annoying him. It feels like I'm really annoying him though. 

Anyways, having a pretty bad day today. Went counseling at FeiYue. Haishhh. Don't even feel like talking about him. 

I'm like severly missing someone so badly that I really don't know what word I should use to describe the feeling. 

Every now and then, I think of Monday night. That was seriously one of the best nights of my life. I had like the best sleep in the past few months you know. He gave me this little tip about how to sleep (which I refuse to share :P) and I tried it. I fell asleep in less than 5 min. I tried it last night and it worked too. But it's really not working today because... I really miss him a lot. I can literally feel his sadness. It's the saddest thing to see the happiest person to be sad. 

I really really really really hope he is okay. Or at least, he feels better. Haishhhh. Goddamn it. I should really learn to control my feelings. It's affecting me so badly. Haishhh. 

That's all for now. I guess. I'm just gonna try his method once again :). 

Gosh, seeing him in my memory just made me smile. Hahah. :)

Alrighty. Goodnight (morning actually. Hahah) 


Cheerup bobo. I'm always here for you ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment