Social Media Links

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Falling Hard

I've a lot of drafts stored in my blogger. Most of them are incomplete post that I got unmotivated to write half way. I had no intentions to write anything today. But I happen to chance upon a picture that just made me want to pen down my thoughts and emotions.

I couldn't agree more.
"People fall in love in mysterious ways"

I remember how I had an eyecandy/crush on someone else. Asylah kept saying that you weren't that bad looking but I just agreed without giving any thought to it. We do talk but we weren't that close. I never pictured us together. I never even considered you to have any special relationships. Isn't it funny? I gotta be honest here. I chuckled while writing all that. It's silly how I never thought of us.

The song I'm listening to right now, you recommended that song to me. You sent me the link at one of my lowest point. But still, the thought of me and you have never crossed my mind.

The day that you brought the fake cockroach to work. The fact that you actually made Asylah put it in my bag.. hahah! We kinda started talking via whatsapp that day. And the small kid that we talked to about the 9+10=21 thing. That was the day. That was the day I started developing feelings for you. I wasn't sure about how I was feeling. But I didn't think too much of it.

I told Asylah about it and she told me to slow down and think things through. It was that night that you snapchatted me. We really started talking and you said you love hugs. It was pretty obvious that we were both flirting with each other. Hahah.. We met up earlier before work that weekend. You hugged me at the escalator. It felt weird cause I have never done that before. (Random fun fact; I'm smiling to myself like an idiot and kind of blushing) We stayed out till 2am that night just talking and hugging. Well, it was hugging at first. WARNING, I'M GOING TO DESCRIBE THIS IN THE MOST CHEESIEST/MUSHIEST WAY POSSIBLE. IF YOU CANNOT STAND THINGS LIKE THESE, SKIP THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH.

Under the clear moonlight, it was just us alone there. You gave me a comforting hug because I was talking about my past and I guess you just felt a hug would be the best thing at that moment . We were standing up and you hug me. After hugging, with our hands still hooked over each other, I looked into your eyes, you looked into mine. And at that moment, I knew I was in love with you. It happened so fast. We were locking lips to lips. It was great. You know that feeling when you just feel each other's emotions, exchanging through our lips without words. It's the best feeling to be able to hug and kiss the ones you love. You feel that vibe coming out from them. You feel loved.

Cheesy enough for you?
That was one of the best moments in my life.

There are many reasons why I like you. And this love just keeps growing whenever we spend time together. You taught me lots of things. To always be confident and not give a fuck about what people think. If you give a fuck, you'll never be able to accomplish anything and you'll never be happy. To find my personal intelligence and make the best out of it. Maximise the benefits, minimize the disadvantages. To not expect so much from people, okay I know this before him telling me but it served as a reminder and also a lesson. To keep fit, cause it's really important. To not be lazy and get involved in as much activities as possible.

He may not be the most good looking guy on earth but so what? He makes me happy. He does makes me sad too and angry sometimes. But that's how every relationship is right? There's ups and downs to everything. To be honest, things are pretty unstable right now. I'm not even sure if he still feels the same. And I don't want to question him cause I don't know how to ask him. It's not like he will even reply to my messages.

I guess time will tell and I just have to wait patiently for everything. Afterall, he's genuinely busy with school as he's graduating soon and has projects to complete. I just have to wait for him to be on his holidays and for him to graduate so I can spend more time with him. And that's also if I'm not occupied with school. Been getting myself so involved with school.

I guess that's all for now. Currently having a 38.3deg fever. I shall go and sleep and see if all is well tmrw. I have practical tmrw and I'm most likely not going to school. Cause practical is tiring af. A little reluctant to end this post so abruptly. Trust me, I can go on for the next 1hour talking about how much I love him and all. Anything about him basically. But I really have to rest. Hope to get some rest cause I miss him like fuck and I wanted to skype with him but he isn't home yet. So whatever.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment