Social Media Links

Monday, November 30, 2015

Goodbye Nov.

As  I sit here and just relax. Right after work, waiting for it to be 11pm so there will be more empty seats on the bus. Stealing McDonald's free wifi, with my earpiece plugged into my ears. Had the sudden urge to blog, so here I am. I last blogged on Nov5th. It's Nov 30th already and tmrw will be the last 31 days of 2015. Time flies when you're having fun eh? So much things have changed; for the good and for the bad. 

Lessons that taught me to be wiser, stronger and more mature. 

Somethings don't change; me being broke all the fucking time. 

Can't wait for Dec 15th cause I'll be getting my early pay! 

Kinda wanna get presents but everyone at home doesn't like buying gifts. I kinda want a new laptop, preferably a MacBook. But I kinda want money too. Afterall I haven't shopped in a long time and I'd need money for my Bali trip. Which I'm extremely excited for!! 

Today's post is gonna be short cause I have to leave soon. 

I kinda miss a lot of things right now. School, having a lot of money, China and kinda miss that fucker who broke my heart. But whatevs. I'm 10x happier with Zul now cause he loves me. At least I know he does. At least I know, I wouldn't get my heart broken for nothing for the hundreth time. 

And yes I still wish things would have worked out, but I'm thankful for all that I have right now. I just hope things will continue to go my way or even better. Y'know, Decemeber is like the best month of the year. 

Alrights, I have to go now cause it's getting late and I wanna take a smoke break before boarding the bus. Also gonna watch MockingJay pt. 2 tmrw with the slutz. That's all for now then. 

May Decemeber be a better month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment