Social Media Links

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Falling In Love

Y'know what I really hate about falling in love? I become weak. Not physically; mentally and emotionally. My once depressed thoughts turns its attention to you. I get butterflies in my stomach when I'm with you. I'm not sad that often. But a new fear pops out; the fear of losing you. 

You have so much on your mind, so many things to settle. I don't know how to help you because I'm in no capability to do it. I wanna share your burdens. I'm sorry I can't be of much help. Worse still, I feel like I'm contributing more problems than help. 

Somehow you managed to capture my attention the first time I saw you. You captured my heart that very night. How? I also don't know. It's something I can't decipher till this very day. I don't even know why do you love me. What do you see in me? 

I'm really a nothing. I'm not good in studies. I don't do the household chores. I'm childish 98% of the time. I'm really not someone anyone wants. I need a lot of attention; It's something I constantly crave for cause I was never given enough as a kid. Even if I did, it was always for the wrong reasons. 

I'm sorry I'm not the best. I can't be. And will never be. 

I'm sorry. 

I love you, please don't leave me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment